Kellen and I in the snow today

Kellen and I went for a walk in the snow today.  We took some pictures along the way.

The snow is about 24 inches right now.  A LOT for us! 
My foot prints to show how deep:


Then we saw tracks


and decided they were deer tracks...so we followed them


Must have been two deer, they usually aren't alone...


They finally went off into the woods, we didn't follow any further...


we were pretty far down the hill by now, there is a creek at the bottom and this hill goes up the other side of the creek.  the trees to the left were bending over from the heavy snow.


Some more pics we took along the way, this shed is down the hill far from the house, we don't use it.




Thistles holding a pile of snow.



I thought these trees looked like snow cones or ice cream cones. lol




some more pretty trees with snow...

and the deck steps..

and finally my mailbox (on the right), it's still a little crooked from where Brooke knocked it down with the car.  :-)


And that was our walk.  It wore me out trudging back up the hill in the snow but we made.  Kellen took a rest.


I have some video of Matea but it takes forever to load so I will load it tonight when I am done with the computer.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I loved to see the snowy pictures!!! My favourite is the Thistles under the huge bowl of snow!

Melody said...

Your little shed would look good with some goats in it!! :) Looks like you've got ALL the snow these days!!

Christina said...

I loved the thistle pictures too. I don't know how they hold so much snow.

I have always thought that I needed to something with that shed. I had considered fixing it up into some kind of playroom for Brooke when she was younger but it's so far from the house.

Post a Comment