WooHoo 2 posts in one day, I'm on a roll!
Brooke has begged forever for me to let her have her own little baby. Brooke is very irresponsible so I decided that since I was fine with taking care of a puppy if Brooke slacked off (which she has), I would let her have one. We found Bailey and everyone in the house fell in love with her. Even Star, the meanie old grouch cat, likes her.
Bruno didn't want anything to do with her for the first week but now he is her favorite playmate. Matea loved her the first second and plays very well with her. She has learned to be careful with smaller dogs because Bruno only weighs about 15 pounds. It is funny seeing them play and watching Matea's patience with a mouthy sharp-toothed puppy.
Oh, sorry, you don't want to hear all of this stuff. You want the pictures! She is about 3 months old now and a little over 3 pounds.
The first time I saw her, I told Brooke that she is the one to pick because she is so darn ugly! Of course, now we all think she is adorable! I'm sure I'll have plenty more posts about her antics, especially when her and Matea get to running around the house. It gets a little crazy!!
Getting Back in the Groove
6 hours ago






6 comments:
I'm in love!
Oh what an amazingly wonderful little addition to the family!
Wow! What a cutie! Thanks for stopping by Holyoke Home!
Thanks all! We are really glad to have her here with us.
Oooooooo You're making me want a puppy!!!
I bet she gets really good reception with those beautiful ears!! Welcome to Blogland Bailey! :)
COOOOOOOOOOOME baaaaaaaaaack! Where did you go? Adorable doggy btw.
Post a Comment