Back to writing

So, evidently, I'm not a very good blogger! Oh well, life can take crazy turns sometimes. And my life has certainly taken some turns in the last few years. New job, new home, new relationships, etc.

Most things for the better though! Good life changing desicions and finally following through on getting what we want out of life. The kids and I are healthy and working and living.

We are currently counting down the days for vacation to Florida. Ready to leave these cold winter days behind us!  My daughter and youngest son are going along with my fiance and his two kids.

Yep, I said fiance... Surprise! The girl who said "Never again" is recently engaged. My son and I moved in with him a few months ago. My older two are on their own now....of course, I still help them out when they need it.

I miss writing and blogging. I started letter writing again so I thought I would try blogging as well. It's so convenient now with this handy little app I downloaded to my phone. Hopefully my few blogger friends remember me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment