My life as a real bee-otch... (yes I know that isn't how you spell it)

I have been in a mood lately.... Not really a bad mood just a "free myself from negativity and bad connections" mood.  I have decided that there are a few people in my life that take and take and I give and give only to be treated like crap.  Well, guess what????

I WILL NO LONGER STAND IN LINE FOR THE ABUSE!!!!

 I'm not yelling at you, but I had to get that out....aaahhhh...I feel better.  I'm telling you, I have better relationships with my penpals and online friends than here in my tangible world.  BUT, since I started with this new mood...I have been having some fun with it.

 So far, at least 4 people are mad at me and are not currently speaking to me.  And it's because I told them exactly what I think.  I laugh out loud when I think about it because I really do not care that they are mad!  I can't explain the feeling...it's a freeing, weight-lifting, happy feeling.  And I don't feel selfish or guilty AT ALL.  How's that for my new fabulous mood?!

So, if you have that kind of person or people in YOUR life...Jump on my  bandwagon baby cuz it's a FREE RIDE!!  You'll LOVE it!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Woo hoo.. that is the way to go! Why would we need negativity in our lives??? I took a meditation class and the instructor said: we don't have to put up with someone who is only annoying us, upsetting us, using us: we have the right to say STOP and close that door. With some people you have to put up but you don't have to let them flood you with negativity - you can close that door, too. I am with you on this, out with the bad, in with the good.

Christina said...

"...we don't have to put up with someone who is only annoying us, upsetting us, using us: we have the right to say STOP and close that door."

This is it exactly Sandra. I also kind of feel like it puts the control back in my life and not in anyone elses because I stopped letting them make me feel bad.

Sandra said...

Exactly! Like you wrote before... it is liberating. Putting the ball in their court... see how they like it... they obviously don't:))

Melody said...

Have you ever noticed that the elderly "say it like it is" ??? They don't hold back, bite their tongues and be polite... I think your post is evidence that we need NOT wait until we are old to lay all the cards on the table; if they "can't handle the truth"... then to bad for them I say! and I say YEAH! to freeing yourself from the confines of politeness and tongue biting! :)

Post a Comment