Brooke's got wheels!

Well, they are my wheels but she is now legally allowed to use them on the streets of the USA!  Watch out!

 She got her driver's license this morning and her mouth has already gotten her grounded from the car.  (nice to have some leverage on her now besides her cell phone...*evil laugh*)  

Wheeee...this will be fun....NOT.  I'm not sure if I can handle another teenager with a license.  *sigh*

And on another note....it looks like Brooke (my alien daughter -- see previous post) is getting a visit from her "real" family.  I saw this video this afternoon.  They say it's a meteor but I think we all know better... (press the button :-))
  


Yep...looks like they've landed in a corn field in Iowa.  They overshot KY a little ways but I'm sure they'll find their way here soon.  Wait until I show this to Kellen...he'll have a blast with this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment