I'm tired and grumpy and trust me, you don't want a post from me right now.
I'm at work and haven't had any coffee yet today. I'm about to leave and go get some.
It's Friday but I feel like it is a Monday. *sigh* 6 more hours and then I am going home.
Brooke is driving me nuts with the car. She drives to the store at least 3 times a day. I sent her out the other day and told her not to come back for at least an hour. Her and Kellen went driving around. She is funny about it though, watching her think up reasons to drive the car can be slightly entertaining.
OK, enough griping... I told you, you wouldn't want a post from me right now...
I'll be back when I am in a better mood.
Getting Back in the Groove
6 hours ago



4 comments:
You write a great post even when grumpy! I remember when I first got my driver's license: I ran errands for my parents voluntarily all the time!
Hah. I used to do that too.
"we need milk? Oh, you want me to go and get some?" I suddenly became a very helpful teenager.
I could NOT wait for excuses to get in that car!!
...in a better mood yet?
:P
Yes, :p
Post a Comment