Vacation planning...

Sean finally got his dates for his vacation time.  He gets a couple of weeks off this summer so we are going to stay in a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN in the Great Smokey Mountains.  I love it there, it is so pretty and clean and peaceful.  I found a nice cabin in the woods with a creek running right through the front yard.  (not a very good picture but...)



I have to take the boy away when he comes or I will hardly see him.  He has a lot of friends he visits and a couple of other family members.  Mostly he comes home to go have fun and enjoy his time off.  He usually takes Kellen and does something with him and we all do something as a family at least once, but since he is home longer this time, I'm taking him away so I'll have him all to myself for a few days.   He can run around when we get back.

We love the little go-cart race track there.  And they have lots of other stuff for the kids to do so it will be fun for all of us.  I'm sure I will take lots of pictures and have a nice blog post when I get back, I can't wait to go (in July)!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Sounds good to me!!! :)

Samantha said...

That sounds wonderful! I'm looking at cabins at Deep Creek Lake (MD). Looking for dog friendly ones with a hot tub :D

Post a Comment