Adding music to your blog

I've been looking for a simple way to add music to my blog (and Melody's blog...this quest was her idea)


...Go to www.playlist.com and register for an account (it's free).
...Find songs you like and add them to your playlist.
...Click on My Playlist and then Share (under your playlist)
...Choose how you want it to look if you want to add it to your sidebar (you don't have to)
...If you want it to automatically start playing the music when someone goes to your blog, make sure you answer YES to Autostart.
...Click on Get Code and choose Blogger on the next page
...enter your username and password that you use to log onto Blogspot
...Make sure your blog address is correct ( it autofilled my login info but that is different than my blog address.)
...Choose whether you want it added to your sidebar and click on post.
...that's it!  go to your blog and make sure it is working.



You can see on mine I have added it to my sidebar. I doubt anyone is on here more than a couple minutes so I figure they can pick which song they want to hear or the can stop any music from playing.  I will make a better playlist later when I have more time.  I just chose a few songs from the list on the site. 


I hope this helps anyone looking to add music!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

You are our PC genie!! But I can't play from your list "in my country! :((

Melody said...

I did it, i did it! Yeah, Cartwheel cartwheel! I don't know what i'd do with out you in my technology challenged world! .... but i do feel bad for Sandra now, if she can't hear the tunes!!!! :(

Christina said...

Oh Sandra, that stinks. I wonder why it won't work for you.

Yay Melody! I saw it on your blog and love your song choices. I need to put some together for mine.

I'm not liking how the boxes are showing up though. I'll try to figure that out.

Katie said...

I LOVE the new look!! Beautiful!!

Christina said...

Thanks Katie!

Eva said...

Nice blog Christina and wonderful stuff you make ... I added myself as one of your followers. ;-)

Post a Comment