Kellen and I played with polymer for the first time last night. I made a mini-Bruno but I cannot paint (for real, I'm not being modest) but here it is...
Bruno and his Mini-Me
And then I made a frog...
Kellen made a really cool snail and a ladybug. He still has to paint them...
Kellen is really good at this. I'll take pics when he is done painting them tonight.
Kellen's pet Puffy decided to help too...
Yes, those are Thin Mints in the third picture and no, there aren't any left. yummmm
Getting Back in the Groove
6 hours ago











4 comments:
You are a true Artist!! That little dog you made. Brilliant! The frog is super cute too.
Oh, and I wasn't expecting the mouse and it kinda scared me, truth be told! :)
I love mini Bruno - he's identical. I love the frog, cannot wait for Kellen to color his art... and is that a mouse or a rat? Either way she/he is so so cute!!!
Oh that's SOOOOO fun, clay and a real mouse! I knew i liked you for a reason!!! Mini Bruno is ADORABLE! You can paint, you DID paint! They are great!!! I so happy to finally "meet" Puffy! Keep up the good work!!! :)
It's a mouse...EEK! She is so cute though.
I will post more, we are still making stuff. I have lots of ideas!
Post a Comment