More fun with Polymer

Kellen and I are still playing with the polymer clay.  Here are a few of our new creations.
We still need to put another coat of paint on them tonight but here they are so far.

Kellen's alien...he said he doesn't like it so he wouldn't let me take more than one picture.  I think it's cool.
My little ellie, I love her little tail.


And my cartoon bunny.  I love this guy!  I think I like making the cartoon-ish characters better than trying to make real life copies.  I also used some colored clay on this one.  I only painted the yellow and I need to go over it again.
 

5 comments:

Melody said...

I LOVE THEM !!!! I think the ALien came out quite good!! and Good carrot, nice bunny teeth !!! Excellent Ellie!! Keep up the good work!!! I'm impressed!

Sandra said...

I LOVE the ellie the most!!! Can I have one???

Christina said...

Thanks Mel, we are having so much fun with this!

Sandra, you must have read my mind. I already planned on sending you an ellie! :-)

Sandra said...

Yippeeeee! I am so happy to hear that:)))

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment