I am thinking that it would be nice to introduce my little family and our pets whom we consider members of the family also. So, I will feature one at a time over the next couple of weeks and write about each of them. I will probably include a pet with each since they all have one. :)
3 comments:
Yes, that would be very nice indeed!
And can you please tell me what did you do with the layout of your blog? How did you do this????
Sandra, I am trying out different ones right now. I found a site with blogger templates. It's very easy. Here is the site:
http://btemplates.com/ or you can search for blogger templates. They must be "blogger".
When you find one you like, click download. Go to the file and unzip it, it will give you an XML file. Go to edit your blog under layout, edit html. There is a browse button to upload they xml file. It will change your blog layout.
BUT it deletes your gadgets so you will have to redo them. I downloaded all the ones I liked and I will probably change it every few months or so. I may do it more often if I can figure out how to save the gadget info.
I love the new template; and i can't wait to "meet" the kids - furry and otherwise! :)
Post a Comment