A nice day, a bad day, and a good day.

It seems that I am becoming a blog slacker.  Way too early for that I think. I better step it up...

Saturday, Brooke and I had a girls day out.  It was so nice.  We got our nails done, which is not really my thing but Brooke likes it. We ate at O'Charley's and then went to get Brooke's hair cut.

Then we went to get Kellen a gift he has been wanting.  A little mouse, he named her Puffy.  He was at his dad's so we set up everything for her in his room so it would be there when he got home.  I went to pick him and on the way home we told him we got something for him.  I can't believe he never guessed because I told him I would get him one soon.  He loved it when he got home and saw her.  That was fun day.

Sunday was yucky.  Over a year ago, I had a problem with vertigo, and it came back again.  It isn't too big of a deal but makes you dizzy and nauseous.  I got medicine for it yesterday so it's fine now.  I sat around most of Sunday and so I didn't get anything done.  My house was a mess and I am behind on my school work, classes end this coming weekend. 

So, Monday I decided to stay home from work, I needed to get the vertigo meds anyway.  I started working on the house, cleaning and getting wash done.  Not a whole lot of regular cleaning but a lot of wash and the bathrooms.  I also got the tile done in the bathroom.  Only took a couple of hours but I just never did get around to it.  Cleaned Kellen's room...that was a chore.  He had a ton of clothes in there that needed to be cleaned out and gotten rid of.  I have two big bags to give to someone I know that has a boy for these clothes. Kellen cleaned up the rest of the room.  It was a very good, productive day!

Today, I am at work and the kids are at home.  Snowed a bit during the night so school was called off.  Brooke is supposed to be cleaning her room and bathroom today.  When I get home, I'm cooking a quick supper and getting my school work caught up.  I like to have lazy days sometimes, but if I'm behind on things I just can't relax.  I don't mind staying busy, I like to have things to do even if it is housework.

Oh, and I decided on my other blog.  It will be called "Chic My Trailer" and I will post about redecorating my little house, money saving tips, good finds on items for the house, maybe some crafts for the house to make yourself, etc.  I'll let you know when I start it.

2 comments:

Where the Fur Flies said...

Looking forward to the new blog.

Melody said...

I want to see Puffy!!!

Post a Comment