Making changes, making plans...

I have to make  decision about school.  I like the online school I attend but I feel like now that I am into my core classes I need the classroom experience.  You can only go so far with discussion using a message board.  It works good and I get other peoples ideas by reading but it would be better to have a real discussion in class. 

So I am going to call the local college and see about getting in there.  I didn't do it before because it didn't work with my schedule but that has changed now.  I have certain requirement that will have to be met before I can do this so I will talk to them and see if it will fit.  The classes have to be in the evening and I can't attend more than twice a week.  This shouldn't be a problem because they have schedules to fit around adults going back to school while having a full time job.  I am off one day a week so if I had to I could use that day.

I am making plans for Kellen's school field trips also.  I am going to get a museum pass because they have a lot of activities for kids and this would add to his history, science, and social studies classes. 

For fun, we are getting King's Island passes (theme park in Ohio with roller coasters, etc, they also have a big water park).  We can't start going there until spring but the kids love it there and we can go on the weekend or even after school. During the summer we can go on my off day. It's about an hour drive but it's not too bad.  Brooke and I ride all the rides but Kellen is usually scared...I told him this summer he is riding them..LOL this should be interesting.  I know he'll like them once he gets on, he's like that with everything....scared to try but loves it once he does.

Planning a trip for the summer, don't have the exact details on that yet, will fill in when I do.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Are you excited about blogging? I have to confess that I am. I don't want to be too excited because I know me, easy to get excited, easy to drop what had me excited just an hour ago. It's like writing a diary... Did you see that you can have your blog printed as a book?

Yes, I am loving it and having you and Melody on the wagon is making it even more lovable!

Christina said...

I know, I am the same way... I can get excited and then change my mind in a moment.

But I am liking it! I need to take notes sometimes throughout the day when I think of things to write about because I forget things.

I am so glad that you and Melody are here too!

Melody said...

Safety in numbers girls... :)
Excellent idea about taking notes.. Somedays i could loose my head if it wasn't attached.

Sandra said...

Love the new look!!! And the Animal Rescue Site addition:))))
I had set "moderation" for comments so that is why your "disappeared" but it's on my blog now. I removed the "moderation" thingy..

Christina said...

Still tweaking!! Not sure what colors or pictures I want. I'll probably change it once in a while anyway. :-))

Post a Comment