My weather man says that there will be snow tomorrow...lots of it! BUT my weather man is a liar. He has promised me this before and it didn't happen. A little dusting is not snow. Snow is big white fluffy flake coming down by the millions. Not those wimpy little specs that melt before they hit the ground or blow away once they land.
I am not a winter person so I need the snow to help me through it. The cold makes me ache and my fingers hurt but I love being snowed in and snuggling in a warm blanket on the couch for a few days. Exactly three days is my limit though. By that time I am getting a little cabin fever. Now if I lived alone with my pets that would be ok but I have two kids in the house who will get whiny when bored or they will fight with each other. And if Brooke gets started...Oh my...teens!
I love snow so it gets me through the cold. It's so beautiful and I get up early in the morning after a fresh snow and take lots of pictures. Then I let Matea out and watch her run! She loves the snow. If I get the snow that has been promised I will post pics tomorrow.
Getting Back in the Groove
6 hours ago



2 comments:
If I can't have snow, I hope at least you get some!!!
I've been doing a snow dance for you, did it work??? :)
Post a Comment